Express Tiling and Stone Craft is a Commercial Tiling and Stone laying Contractor Company that has been proudly completing many major commercial and residential projects across Victoria, Australia. For many years, we are dedicated to excellence in quality, design and workmanship and to complete projects to a client's satisfaction on time and on budget. Whether you are a commercial / domestic builders or shopfitters or renovator needing our services through the commercial projects or high-end homes, such as apartments or large shopping centers. No job is too big or too small! All teams are highly trained by our trials in excellence, such as the safety usage of tools and lifting methods with which we ensure to demand the best quality within the construction industry.
Quality means doing it right, that is our motto, which ensures excellence in workmanship and great eye for detail, giving you the best finish possible. Our aim is to please our clients and leave them satisfied. With over 30 years experience within the construction industry, you can feel confident you are in good hands, dealing with high-quality tradesman who can offer you their expertise with advise in decision making, products and techniques. We deliver only the highest quality tiles and tile adhesives with our own guarantee for a jobs satisfaction.
The Express Tiling and Stone Craft team take great pride in their work, ensuring you will not only have a superior quality finish, but also a pleasant, reliable, stress free customer service experience.
With a wealth of knowledge and experience in all areas of Commercial and Residential Tiling, we offer a complete range of services:
- All types of Tiling - Internal / External
- Internal and External Waterproofing
- Mechanical stone cladding
- Stone works
- Epoxy Grouting
- Acoustic Matting
- Lightweight Screeding
- Floor preparation
- Sealing (stone)
- Demolition/Removing Existing tile
Express Tiling is highly specialised in Lightweight Screed such as LiteFill Ultragrade Screed, This special type of screed can reduce the weight by any amount.
For instance, 1 particular project that the team at Express Tiling have completed with lightweight Screed is Emirates Lounge - Melbourne Airport, we reduced the weight of the screed by 65%.
A project completed which is the Saint Laurent store - Chadstone Shopping Centre, The Express Tiling team used lightweight screed and we reduced the weight of this screed by 50%.
Not sure about layout configurations? We can do it all! From start to finish.
Completed Commercial & Residential Projects:
MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Emirates Lounge
- Watches of Switzerland
- Hugo Boss
- Emporio Armani
- Purely Merino
- The Melbourne Store
- Max Mara
CHADSTONE ‘THE FASHION CAPITAL’
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Emporio Armani
- Hugo Boss
- Michael Kors
- Pretty Ballerinas
- Chadstone Shopping Center Public Amenity
- ANZ Bank, 833 Collins St, Docklands Melbourne
- Bank of Melbourne, Elizabeth and Bourke St, Melbourne
- Commonwealth Bank, Dandenong
- Commonwealth Bank, Craigieburn
- HSBC Bank, Eastland
- NAB Bank, Bourke Rd, Camberwell
- NAB Bank, Glenferrie Rd, Malvern
- NAB Bank, Elsternwick
- NAB Bank, Werribee
- Westpac Bank, 227 Collins and Elizabeth St, Melbourne
- Westpac Bank, Shop 636, Chirnside Park Vic
- Celine / David Jones
- Simon Perele
- Hunter Barrel
- Kyoto Café
- My Skin
- Party Home
- Ollie’s Place
WESTFIELD FOUNTAIN GATE
- My Skin
- Virgin Mobile
- Emporio Armani
- The Glue Store
HIGH END HOMES / RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS
- 13 Bluff Street, Hawthorn
- 12 St Georges Road, Elsternwick
- 46 Nicholson Street, Fitzroy
- 66 Spray Street, Elwood
- 17 Heather Grove, Kew
- 8 Irving Road, Toorak
- 87 Newry Street, North Fitzroy
- 297 Gallaghers Road, Glen Waverley
- 145 Canterbury Road, Toorak
APARTMENTS / HOTELS
- Adina Hotel, 189 Queen Street, Melbourne
- Upper Westside Apartments, Melbourne
- Stead Street Apartments, South Melbourne
- Trilogy Apartments, Prahran
- Green Square Apartments, Richmond
- Melbourne Central Tower, Melbourne
- Edition Apartments, South Yarra
OFFICE / RETAIL FITOUT
- Southern Cross Towers, Melbourne
- 242-236 Queen Street, Melbourne
- 10 Queen Street, Melbourne
- JLT, 570 Bourke St, Melbourne
- Arena Shopping Centre, Officer
- Olympus Showroom, Notting Hill
- Mornington Racecourse, Mornington
- Peninsula Renault, Frankston
- Coles, Torquay
- KFC, Flemington
CAFES / RESTAURANTS
- Flinders Street Station, Clocks Refurbishment
- Southern Cross Station, Papparich / PAFU / Tealive
- Sake JR, 140 Williams St, Melbourne
- Fonda Café, Flinders lane, Melbourne
- The Common, 570 Bourke St, Melbourne
- TOP juice, Collins Place, Melbourne
- The Coffee Club, Frankston
- McDonalds, Doreen
- Melbourne Museum
- Chisholm Tafe, Frankston
- South Melbourne Primary School, South Melbourne
- Christian Brothers College, St Kilda
- Victoria Police, Mounted Branch and Dog Squad, Attwood
- Mernda Police Station, Mernda
- Law Court, 305 Williams St, Melbourne
- Keysborough College, Bankisa Campus, Springvale South
Express Tiling and Stone Craft has the capability to handle large projects of up to 500 plus apartments. For instance, the project at Upper West End finishing up to 14 apartments each week, more importantly, we have highly skilled teams who can handle multifarious high quality similar projects.
Our company has professional commercial tilers who specialise in:
Paving, bluestone, granite etc. on sand cement base and glue are critical
- Tiling advice and planning
- Screeding- from the small bathroom to large areas where contours for falls are critical.
Our company Express Tiling and Stone Craft has investigated highly in our technical, perusing enthusiastic workers by training them with our training methods and have the capability of audacity to cope with the largest of projects. Our campaign is committed to excellence in all operational aspects and we seek to go beyond our customer’s expectations.
Express Tiling and Stone Craft Pty Ltd have:
- Fully insured - Certificate of Currency available.
- Safe Work Methods Statement.
- Occupational Health and Safety plan.
- Express Tiling certified by Tremco Australia.
We use the best and latest products from the biggest brands such as Mapei Australia,
Laticrete Australia, Crommelin, Davco, Pasco Construction Solutions and more!